Which superhero would you want Xbox to make a video game adaption based on?

GreenArrow

Apr 14, 2023
Visit site
Given the rise of superhero content in the last decade if Xbox were to have an exclusive superhero/antihero game who do you think would be the best fit?

My top choices would be:
Superman
Deathstroke
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Blade
Doctor Strange
Scarlet Witch
Jean Grey
Ninjak

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Great thread, good question.

I think it would be cool to see The Coalition take on an anti-hero game. Azrael / Jean Paul Valley's Batman was a cool antihero story arc I enjoyed as a kid. I think The Coalition would be good at building a Star Wars shooter kinda game, maybe playing as a stormtrooper or something. People often don't like playing as full villains though.

It's kinda wild we never got a high-quality Superman game really.

GreenArrow

Apr 14, 2023
Visit site
An Azrael adaption would be cool to see! Also the Coalition making a Star Wars game where you play as a stormtrooper or a Sith Jedi and get a perspective of the Empire’s side of things would be awesome.

It is wild we never got a high quality Superman game and I wonder if it’s because developers are too afraid to make Superman too overpowered and think it would be boring for fans.

Last edited:

Ben Wilson

Staff member
Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Nightcrawler.

Crawl on walls like Spider-Man, but teleport anywhere in your line of sight. Probably with a cooldown and other downsides, but I always thought Nightcrawler was the coolest of the X-Men.

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
My bet would be on someone like Deadpool, too. He's got that mix of wild humor and crazy action that could make for a sick gaming experience. Imagine slashing and joking your way through bad guys – it'd be a blast!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes