Which WP device is better to buy: the L532, the Lava Iris Win1 or the XOLO Win q1000?

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I am planning to buy a new Windows Phone smartphone and have set my budget to within Rs 7500/-. I have shortlisted 3 devices within this budget: the Lumia 532 as well as the devices from the Indian manufacturers like the Lava Iris Win1 and the XOLO Win q1000. I am really impressed with the phones from Lava and XOLO as they have features not found in more expensive Lumias for a very low price. At the same time, I am not too convinced about the after sales service for these phones and also their reliability. The Lumia 532 also has decent specs but not as good as the Lava Iris Win1 which is much cheaper and with better specs. However, Lumia is a trusted brand with a reputation for the strong reliability and good after sales support from the Nokia era (not sure about the reliability now though).

I am in a dilemma here. Balancing after sales support, reliability as well as value-for-money, which is the phone I should buy?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Save some more money and get the 640, if that's not possible then go for the XOLO.

For that price I would rather stick with a better bang for buck and reputable Android device

ashwinp90

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I found the xolo reviews to be good. still, its your preference that matters. If you want a sturdy phone with good after sales support, go for Lumia 532. If good looks and better specs are your preference, go for xolo.
Personally I would go for Lumia 640..:grin:

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for replying late, its been 3 days since I logged into Windowscentral.

Firstly, to those who replied, thanks for your suggestions. Secondly, I have decided to buy the XOLO Win q1000 due to its very attractive features for its low price of Rs. 6000/-. I am also happy at the phone's positive reviews, with some YouTube reviews even saying that this phone is preferable over the L535, which is Rs. 3000/- extra. I did have worries about the reputation and after sales service of XOLO, but after discussing the matter with few of my friends who dissauded my fears, I am confident about buying this phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb