White Nokia Lumia 1520 - Unlocked - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The item I am posting today is my White Nokia Lumia 1520 in White, sold to me by a fellow Windows Central member.

Item: Nokia Lumia 1520 in White (UNLOCKED for use on any GSM Carrier)

Condition is really close to Mint! There is just one short scratch in the lower of the display, that is only visible when the screen is off and under sunlight and a small dent in the bottom right corner of the phone... I'll rate it at 9/10 :)

Device Location: The United States of America :)

Shipping: USPS

Here are a few Pictures. For all 23 of the Pictures of this device (All taken on a Lumia 635 :wink:) go to this OneDrive Link Here: http://1drv.ms/1UBrK7B

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

:excited:

Other Info: The Device comes in retail Nokia Lumia 1520 packaging, although the box tag is black, not white. It also comes with 6, yes 6 cases! Three of them are pretty heavy duty, and provide a very "otterbox" esque style and feel, while the other three are more so slim, sophisticated and stylish. One of the cases ( the thick black one) sadly has a broken bottom piece, but it still fits, looks good imo, and protects. The rest of the cases are fine. The Screen and body are beautiful, and the display is just wonderful, except for just one strange thing.
The display when displaying a pitch black screen shows a very, very faint blue mark. It is only visible on pitch black screens, is very faint and not easily noticeable and doesn't bother me at all. Other than this the device is perfect. A completely pitch black screen isn't going to be run into often anyway. It is not visible during the Glance screen nor while the display is off, or showing anything other than pitch black in the small area of the faint mark.

Trade: I would like to trade for either a Lumia 930 or 830. PM me if you have one that you would like to trade me for my 1520, and we can work something out. I would prefer for it to not be black. I may also accept other trade offers, so please don't hesitate to ask
smile.png

Also since this 1520 is my daily driver I will need your device to arrive first before I ship, but I will do so very soon after and will notify you once I do ship. If your somewhat uncomfortable with this, just note that I have made quite a few happy & successful deals with various members here, and will be happy to make adjustments to have both our needs met. However I do need your device to arrive first.

If you have another device you want to trade for, any questions/concerns, or adjustments to how you want to trade, feel free to send me a PM! :smile:

Attachments

• V__08F1.JPG
    V__08F1.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 134
  • V__499D.JPG
    V__499D.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 146
  • V__5122.JPG
    V__5122.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 126
  • V__BDB7.JPG
    V__BDB7.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 139
  • V__E886.JPG
    V__E886.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 128
  • V__9080.JPG
    V__9080.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump! 😊

A trade for a nice shiny Lumia 930 with a bright green back, would really be nice right now to quench my Smartphone thirst

Still very open to other trades

Just a thought 😉

nicola brault

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
hey i got a Lumia 830, but i don't know if it is unlocked, i bought it last June. The screen as a small crack in the upper right corner.(almost invisible and doesn't affect the screen)

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I always tried to look at it as a community thing, getting someone a deal on the tech we all love. The + side is it sells quick.

That is very True. A very positive Outlook.

Which is why I believe an awesome member of this community, rocking of these devices will come my way wanting to trade, and fulfill my destiny of owning a 930

Lumia_930_camera_green.jpg

I Know You're Out There!! :D

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I always tried to look at it as a community thing, getting someone a deal on the tech we all love. The + side is it sells quick.

Makes it more fun selling it in the community, it's like selling something to a classmate or coworker. In general, eBay is a no go when it comes to selling unless you're flipping something. As a seller you stiffed with eBay fees, PayPal fees and shipping cost.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump!

Device is ready for a new home :)

Someone PM me! :p

Calling All 830 & 930 Owners :grin:

lumia-930-white-gold-back.jpglumia-830-white-gold-camera-1024x683.jpg

I Know One of You Wants To Trade With Me :wink:

PS: I'm Interested In Other Devices Too :wink:

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump...

May also accept purchase offers (Paypal Gift)
Although I'm Still looking for Trades (really want a 930 but I'm accepting other offers)

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99