Who has switched to something Android and is enjoying it?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You're absolutely right. It is really individual to how Android works or might not work for someone.

I no longer have patience or the desire to always have a charger on hand. With having the Pixel, I realized that the length and width of a phone both matter to me since I prefer to use my phones one handed. One handed is the only way I really use my phones. Idealistically, I'm all about the simplicity of the Windows OS but the lack of phones that are small and have good battery life is not worth it for me to use as a main phone.
I've got a thing for long lasting batteries. The Mi Note 2 does a nice job for me because the screen is nice and while it's only 1080P, it goes well with the 4070mah battery. I've used enough phones with wall hugging battery life where I no longer have the time for that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't blame Microsoft for bad battery life on the 950 and the 950XL. The 808 and 810 were the culprit, period. If Microsoft had the 820 at that time, things would have been a lot better in terms of battery life and maintaining cooler temperatures while using that HDR feature or 4K recording.
The 808 + 810 screwed up a ton of people in 2015. I don't think if MSFT went to a 1080P panel, that would have helped either (and they'd have gotten roasted in the media for doing this).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I've got a thing for long lasting batteries. The Mi Note 2 does a nice job for me because the screen is nice and while it's only 1080P, it goes well with the 4070mah battery. I've used enough phones with wall hugging battery life where I no longer have the time for that.

Ooh that sounds amazing. Can I say that I'm jealous?! lol

Your awesome battery life is part of the reason why I have been flirting with the Moto G5. The Pixel is good but better would be nice sometimes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Ooh that sounds amazing. Can I say that I'm jealous?! lol

Your awesome battery life is part of the reason why I have been flirting with the Moto G5. The Pixel is good but better would be nice sometimes.
I get through a day of solid usage easily and two days comfortable with lighter usage. It's always going to boils down what you want in the phone and how you plan to use it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I get through a day of solid usage easily and two days comfortable with lighter usage. It's always going to boils down what you want in the phone and how you plan to use it.

That sounds awesome. You're right, and considering all in all of what you said, the Pixel is probably my best option.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
After using a Lumia 520, 630, BLU Win HD, 640, 1320, 640 XL and 1520, I recently switched to a Galaxy Note 4 with SquareHome2 added to give it a more WM feel, and, so far, I am really enjoying it.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Switched from the idol 4s with windows 10 to he zte axon 7 and I love it. It's alot better os wise. Fine tuned settings to maximize battery life availability of apps and it's pretty stable not as laggy as it used to be. I've had it since June and pretty much no lag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss