Who is eyeing an Alcatel Idol 4S

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Just received one from Microsoft store, unlocked version. Using on Cricket. Love hate relationship so far compared to my Lumia 650. When I answer an incoming call there appears to be a few seconds delay in either party hearing the other. Like that it has finger print reader to make tap to pay more convenient, but no NFC so no tap to pay. Love the bigger display. Can't tell any performance boost over 650 despite faster processor and more ram in normal usage. Mainly bought to use continuum and not ready to shell out $800 for elite x3. Sticking to Windows Phone till Microsoft shuts it down, then going back to a flip phone.

Bill Brooks

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
Update - I bought a used Axon 7 and am putting the Idol 4s on a shelf for now. I just got tired of the frustration with the lack of apps, no notification light, etc. I love the design, its a beautiful phone and I'm hoping something will change in the future - some custom roms maybe. Until then, I'll turn it on occasionally but the Axon 7 is my daily driver.

Ukyo

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Phone is nice but not something I'd use as a main phone. I just bought it cuz it was a fire sale and personally I love the design and works fine for a back up phone especially on Tmo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadtorose