Why am I not able to visit the first page I open on IE?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Problem with IE.

Hi,
When i open two bookmarks on ie and I want go back to the first page doesn't open the last visited page. Open an other page of another hour or day. Also sometimes reload the page again from the start. These bugs need update! Microsoft where are you??

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Problem with IE.

...Microsoft where are you??

In case there is any misconception: This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Have you tried using tabs instead for multiple open pages? I am going to assume you are talking about mobile IE on a Windows Phone... The tab function is the 2 squares inside a circle icon to the left of the address bar. Using tabs should be a smoother experience when juggling multiple open browser pages. Much better than clicking back. Another tactic is press the three dots to the right of the address bar and tap recent. That will pull up a list and you can tap on the entry you want to change the page to in your open browser window.

didn't understand it quite well. can u elaborate?

​People asking as a guest do not have the privilege of a Reply button. That is reserved for members...

DogFishAttack

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site

I mean that ie doesn't open the last visited page. For example when I use an other application and I want to return to ie pages load again from the start or open another page.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

In case there is any misconception: This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Have you tried using tabs instead for multiple open pages? I am going to assume you are talking about mobile IE on a Windows Phone... The tab function is the 2 squares inside a circle icon to the left of the address bar. Using tabs should be a smoother experience when juggling multiple open browser pages. Much better than clicking back. Another tactic is press the three dots to the right of the address bar and tap recent. That will pull up a list and you can tap on the entry you want to change the page to in your open browser window.

​People asking as a guest do not have the privilege of a Reply button. That is reserved for members...

Who pays to maintain this site?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes