Why can't I access the internet?

dorierez

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Why can't I access the internet

I have nokia Lumia 635 smartphone 8.1 and 2 days ago it was working fine now for 1 day the only thing I can use is the phone & messaging. I can't get on anything says I have no internet connection, retry later, can't use eBay, Google, news, email or anything else. Can someone tell me if I can fix this please. Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can't I access the internet

I have nokia Lumia 635 smartphone 8.1 and 2 days ago it was working fine now for 1 day the only thing I can use is the phone & messaging. I can't get on anything says I have no internet connection, retry later, can't use eBay, Google, news, email or anything else. Can someone tell me if I can fix this please. Thanks

Can you remove the SIM card after switching off and then put it back and power on? See if this resolves internet issues. If you are using wifi, try a different wifi connection

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

dorierez

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Nokia 635 Windows 8.1, I can access the internet but not IE and not links in Tweeter, even when I get a strong signal. Checked HI-FI, airplane mode...
What could be wrong?

dorierez

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why can't I access the internet

I tried the SIM card trick but it didn't work. My problem is with less than 4 signal strength, especially on links.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss