Why do I love this phone

dtaylor77

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the HD7 from Tmobile. Got it a month ago, and liked it at first. Then the G2x came out and some of my friends got it and then I had to have it to. After a week of it, I hate it and find myself wanting to use my HD7. I don't even know exactly why. Is it the live tiles? Is it the Zune? Or maybe the xbox integration? Or just the huge 4.3 screen. Not sure but the G2X is going back today.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I think the Windows Phone UI is about as good as sliced bread, and the reason you can put aside some of the things that are currently missing, but will soon be added. Been using PDA's and mobiles since they were invented and I have never used a device more and have had a better experience than with my Surround. I look forward to picking it up each morning. Its been 6 months, but the honeymoon effect has not yet worn off.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been interested in the new rumored touch screen BlackBerry for a while. After about a week of excitement I kind of realized WP7 is where I want to be. Back on topic, I think other phones are exciting because they're new, but then you realize WP7 is better once the hype wears off.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been interested in the new rumored touch screen BlackBerry for a while. After about a week of excitement I kind of realized WP7 is where I want to be. Back on topic, I think other phones are exciting because they're new, but then you realize WP7 is better once the hype wears off.
Yeah I feel you on that one I never liked BlackBerry much but they seem to be bringing out a mire attractive OS and devices although I do believe its too late. But the way I relate to this is I came from Android and every time I see the new HTC Sensation it tempts me but I remember how crappy the OS is compared to WP7 and then I move on to think about what will be coming with Mango lol.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Wp7's interface is just unrivaled to me, i absolutely hate androids ui, the clutter is everywhere, the widgets left and right, its just tooooo customizable, ur never satisfied with ur home screens. and the iphones ui is just too simple imo, the squares it just bores me, so im glad wp7 found a nice midground

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I am this close to putting my Torch, Atrix & iPhone 4 up for sale. The Torch and iPhone 4 are the closest as I need the Google Navigation, until Bing can save the day when Mango comes.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am this close to putting my Torch, Atrix & iPhone 4 up for sale. The Torch and iPhone 4 are the closest as I need the Google Navigation, until Bing can save the day when Mango comes.
Check out A to B if you haven't yet for free navigation on WP7 until Mango.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Check out A to B if you haven't yet for free navigation on WP7 until Mango.
i tried and it couldn't find the wendy's that's 3 blocks away from me. deleted it immediately.

i may give it another shot, but probably not. i might actually try "Bingle" (homebrew). i'm not sure if it's turn by turn, but i lived with the mpas application for 3 years on the iPhone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb