Why does my MyTube App update continue to hammer me with error code?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

Hi, Guys... I am really upset with the new MyTube update... Since it's new update, I am not able to download yet. Every time it hammers me with the error code c101a7d1. Is there anyone who has found the solution or applied any trick by which he/she got the solution?

CEObitch

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

I lost all my freakin videos , and I am talking about a lot. These updates make me nuts.. Anybody experience with this. ? I am not happy with mytube right now to say the least. Any help appreciated.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I tried uninstalling and now I can't even download the app again without an error code. It was nice but I'm going to have to walk away from this one and go with tubecast (at least until the issues are resolved).

KLinCHI

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I was getting the error message when trying to update. Made the mistake of uninstalling it, and now I can't even download it. It's going on for almost 2 weeks now. Maybe time to find an alternative. 😞

Tried installing from the link from the website too, and no go.

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site

Guysssssss....it's worked. Check from web browser link.and hit try button.....latest app will be installed to your phone. Tell me if you don't get the solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aalee663