Why does Xbox Music have to suck SOOOO HARD?

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Zune/ZuneHD and WP7 it's a horrible let down to deal with all of the issues Xbox Music has. I worked around the DRM problems by getting re downloading from my phone any music I had (and still wanted) that wasn't mp3, already.

I kind of gave up on podcasts for a while, but in the middle of a recent trip, I decided I would go ahead and download a few podcasts from the store on my Lumia 928.

Nope. Denied.

Clicking to subscribe or download a podcast acts like it will go, but nothing happens. No download ever starts. On cellular or Wi-Fi. I found a user with the same phone and same problem on the support site. Unable to Download Podcasts (Lumia 928) - Microsoft Community

But that was completely a waste. The same has become the truth for all of the 'answers' on that site. Someone types in some random words and a kb link that usually has little to do with the problem that occured and then a moderator marks that as the "answer". Even though ZERO people have found the post useful.

BRING ZUNE BACK!!

Yes, I am aware of the uservoice link for bringing Zune back. I even have the max amount of votes I can on the suggestion. But, uservoice has become an even bigger joke than the support site. The suggestions that have the most votes have been on there for YEARS with to response from Microsoft.

I love everything else about my Lumia 928. I'm not about to jump ship, but that makes it more frustrating to have to wait from a fix.

Thanks for letting me rant. I feel a little better now. :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon