why doesn't my search engine work on my windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

it worked when I installed windows 10 but I haven't used it In a while, say some 3 to four months. thank you

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
it worked when I installed windows 10 but I haven't used it In a while, say some 3 to four months. thank you

by search enginer you mean the search that you do when going to start? Or the browser search?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Mikepoint

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I have what I believe is a similar problem. If I write a note, get an email, used a word, or a phase anywhere on my phone and I go back to find it, how do I? Where is the search feature? Not in File Explorer, been there done that. In my old Windows 6.5 Samsung Omnia there was a functional button on the left side bottom, you press, type, and if it's anywhere on the phone, email, file, name of a jpeg, pdf, word in an old article, it would find it. I had an emergency the other day and was at a loss.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have what I believe is a similar problem. If I write a note, get an email, used a word, or a phase anywhere on my phone and I go back to find it, how do I? Where is the search feature? Not in File Explorer, been there done that. In my old Windows 6.5 Samsung Omnia there was a functional button on the left side bottom, you press, type, and if it's anywhere on the phone, email, file, name of a jpeg, pdf, word in an old article, it would find it. I had an emergency the other day and was at a loss.

Mikepoint, what device are you using and on which OS? In windows 10 for pc, you just hit start and start typing what you're searching for. On mobile it would be the search button or Cortana if you have it available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo