Why has Windows 10 stopped connecting to wireless networks?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Stopped Connecting to Wireless

I recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 and haven't had any issues. This morning I was connected to my network no problem, went to work and everything was fine, but now it will not connect to my wireless network. I've noticed the same issue with my desktop also running Windows 10. My phone and tablet are connected fine, as well as my other machines not running the new version. I'm baffled as to why suddenly today neither machine can connect to my network, resetting the routers or machines has not done anything. My ethernet connections do still work however.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Stopped Connecting to Wireless

Check the drivers (device manager) update or roll back. Additionally you should check you manufacturers website to see if they have new drivers available fro w10

mn22

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Found what it was. For some reason my network password was over-written on both machines at some point today. It makes me a little worried that it just changed like that...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Found what it was. For some reason my network password was over-written on both machines at some point today. It makes me a little worried that it just changed like that...

Thanks for reporting that :) We can pass this along to others

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo