Why I can't upload videos on Instagram from my Lumia 540? 540

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I am facing a strange problem from the very beginning on my Lumia 540, I can't able to upload videos on instagram by using Instagram for windows 10 mobile app , every time it shows preparing to upload then failed :( I uninstall & reinstall the app couple of time also did hard reset but problem stays :( what to do help guys

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am facing a strange problem from the very beginning on my Lumia 540, I can't able to upload videos on instagram by using Instagram for windows 10 mobile app , every time it shows preparing to upload then failed :( I uninstall & reinstall the app couple of time also did hard reset but problem stays :( what to do help guys

Are you recording video using the Instagram app or are you uploading a prerecorded video?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it could be the length of thwe video that is affecting? Try a shorter video, say 10 seconds - I wasn't able to upload high quality images until I reduced the image quality

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't have problem with high quality picture , I have only problem with video uploading :( I tried 10 sec video still unable to upload videos

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Plz do test ! I am still unable to upload videos from Instagram app for Windows 10 mobile

Tried uploading a 9 second video using 6tag - first step 6tag did was preparing the video, then showed me a preview, then adding caption and stuff and then upload - and it worked the first time

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
But official Instagram app for windows 10 mobile doesn't allow me to upload videos

I opened instagram app, tapped the plus symbol at the bottom of the app, selected my video frrom gallery, cropped, gave a title and then pressed share - it's been stuck on preparing for over a minute now

Tried both cropped and uncropped, but no difference

So yes, uploading videos using instagram app does not work for me on the lumia 540

At this point we can submit feedback via the app or you could try 6tag and pay for the added services - I did that a long time ago and it's worth it

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
if it answers anything for you, my lumia 920 with win10 10586.456 can't upload pre recorded (crashes while trying to process) and in instagram app video's just say failed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes