why i get c101b000 error on my lumia 920?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

error code c101b000

I accidentally uninstalled an app (was working fine) and now when I am trying to reinstall I am unable to do so and i get error code c101b000....how to resolve this issue?

W

Windows Central Question

Have i can find a solution for c101b000 error?

I can't download apps even after canceling phone settings

Deathside

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Re: error code c101b000

This is a problem with the store today IE: It was working fine yesterday.

There seem to be plenty of online references to this error and symptoms having happened before

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: HOW TO FIX ERROR c100B000

Hi, are you signed in ok to your Microsoft account?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

W

Windows Central Question

everything was working fine until yesterday night but today suddenly i got this error when trying to install an app or game i also reset my phone and restart many time but still not working.
i have more than 20 updates
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
1. Try connecting to other internet connection or Wi-Fi.
2. Check for Windows updates available for your phone.
3. Go to Downloads and cancel all the pending downloads.
4. Perform a soft reset.
You should have your phone turned on. Press and hold the volume down Imageand PowerImage buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts.
Please note that you shouldn't touch the device screen during the process not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears.
After performing a soft reset, we suggest to wait for 3-5 minutes before trying to download the application again.
Let us know if this helps.

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Re: How i can find a solution for c101b000 error?

You can try this:

4. Perform a soft reset.
You should have your phone turned on. Press and hold the volume down Imageand PowerImage buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts.
Please note that you shouldn't touch the device screen during the process not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears.
After performing a soft reset, we suggest to wait for 3-5 minutes before trying to download the application again.

Rad Brothers

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Re: Have i can find a solution for c101b000 error?

Hi, try this:
4. Perform a soft reset.

W

Windows Central Question

i am not able to download apps fron win phone 8.1store its showing error c101b000 how i can fix it

It is showing popup menue showing error in downloading .

Mahi Dhar

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Re: error code c101b000

Same problem here in India.Tried resetting, Windows Recovery Tool and region changing. But none of these solved the issue. No new updates were released. Try to solve the issue with store ASAP.Im using Lumia 730 Win 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786