Why is it showing "Device Charging Slowly" after upgrading to Windows 10 Official Build ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Am using Lumia 730 Dual Sim ... When i was on Windows 8.1 the slow charging issue wasn't there ... it starts when i upgrade the OS from 8.1 to 10 Official .. on Build .164 it shows the 'slow charging issue' and i thought of that it will be solve in upcoming build ... but what i expect to be done in next build it wasn't solved at all...now am on build .218 which is latest for Non-Insiders... from very beginning i use original chargers and earphones that came with lumia devices.... and that what am still using the original nokia charger ... every-time whenever i plug-in the wall charger to my lumia its prompts up saying "Device is charging slowly, to speed up charging, use the charger and cable that came with your device"... what the hell man... still now none of the lumia phone haven't come with data cables and separate wall charger except high end lumias...
another point of view is that when i connect the lumia with a nokia data cable ( this cable came up with nokia bluetooth charger for charging ) .... and then connect to laptop it never shows the irritating issue... !!

Now what should i do ??

Am from India... here the pins of the charger are Indian standard pin not the universal one.

I need help and a exact solution... cause i love my lumia and i don't want to lose it by any cost.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why is it showing "Device Charging Slowly" after upgrading to Windows 10 Official Build ?

From my experience, a slow charge means your charge cable is of a cheaper variety. If you are using a charge cable from another phone it might not work as expected. If you are using the cable that came with your device and have the same problem, the cable itself might be failing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124