Why isn't my Lumia 625 responding?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my lumia 625 is not responding :'( :'(

i charged my lumia 625 last night and it is not displaying anything since last 3 hours. i tried calling from another mobile and it is ringing. all the problem is it is displaying nothing though it is working. what do i do now :( :( :(

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: my lumia 625 is not responding :'( :'(

Hold the power button and volume down button together to do a soft reset.

Sounds like your proximity sensor has glitched up.

Join and let us know you get on by posting in this thread ;).

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay, in that case have you tried a battery pull?

Or powering off, hold down the power button for 15 seconds then slide down the screen.

Presuming the touch screen is still active, I had this issue once or twice with my 920 back in 2012/2013.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: my lumia 625 is not responding :'( :'(

I got your PMs, did you drop the phone, spilled any water or drop it in a puddle etc?

As it sounds like a screen failure. To check if your digitiser works still, call your phone and follow the motions to accept a call. If can you do that then all you have to do is replace the LCD panel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcfStEMdCE

However you may opt to just replace your phone completely, which might work out cheaper (depending on where you are trying to source the LCD screen from - ebay is a good place to start for older phones like the 625).

Also now that you've joined, drop by the introductions section and introduce yourself to community :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre