Why Lumia 640 LTE AT & T GoPhone Un-locked not able to listen caller voice (roaming area)

Laxman Digari

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi Support Team,

Recently I bought Lumia 640 LTE AT & T GoPhone and unlocked it and I started facing an issue in India whenever I go to other states or I go out of home mobile network. I am not able to listen caller voice/dialer tone (when I call a person). Once I receive the call or called person picks up my call.

So to listen caller voice/dialer tone (When I call a person) I have to turn on the loudspeaker then only I am able to listen.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Support Team,

Recently I bought Lumia 640 LTE AT & T GoPhone and unlocked it and I started facing an issue in India whenever I go to other states or I go out of home mobile network. I am not able to listen caller voice/dialer tone (when I call a person). Once I receive the call or called person picks up my call.

So to listen caller voice/dialer tone (When I call a person) I have to turn on the loudspeaker then only I am able to listen.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

you have the correct sim settings? or this is something from the carrier?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If I read that correctly, your earpiece for making calls goes out when you roam and only speakerphone works? That is a weird glitch.

Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset is a great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

If that does not work you may have to reset your phone.

Make a backup. Then go to Settings > System > About > Reset your phone. (Assuming W10M, if you are on 8.1 just take "system" out of the path.)

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but hopefully you get your phone back to normal. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa