Why Nokia Lumia 625 suddenly get stuck and reboot?

Wathsala DaYananda

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
I've being using my Nokia Lumia 625 for more than 2 years and it has an issue of getting stuck all of a sudden. This is more frequent now and the phone gets stuck even when I'm not using it and after like 5-15 minutes it automatically reboots. I have 2.66 GB free in the phone memory as well. I'm using an SD card as well.
My phone does not have installed many complicated apps or games and therefore i cannot understand the reason for this issue.

Plz help.

thanks

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, there are a few things that I would recommend trying.
First remove the SD card and test the phone for a period of time, just to rule it out as the problem.
Failing that I would try a hard reset, which would wipe your data, but would rule out software issues.

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
I've being using my Nokia Lumia 625 for more than 2 years and it has an issue of getting stuck all of a sudden. This is more frequent now and the phone gets stuck even when I'm not using it and after like 5-15 minutes it automatically reboots. I have 2.66 GB free in the phone memory as well. I'm using an SD card as well.
My phone does not have installed many complicated apps or games and therefore i cannot understand the reason for this issue.

Plz help.

thanks
Hello,did you upgrade your phone to the latest build version?this problem only occurs to me when i have less storage,and you said you have more than enough storage then this must be a malware problem,you can try hard reseting or getting your phone scanned and cleaning your phone with apps like anti-virus using a pc.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
this must be a malware problem,you can try hard reseting or getting your phone scanned and cleaning your phone with apps like anti-virus using a pc.
Hi, I'm not sure where you read about malware on Windows phones, but I think you'll find it isn't a problem on the Windows Phone / Mobile platform. Any anti-virus apps for Windows phones don't actually do anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05