Why there is lot of difference in picture quality between Lumia camera 5 and Lumia camera Classic

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 830, recently I sold my lumia 1020 because of faster camera. And I'm experiencing that there is lot of difference in picture quality between Lumia camera 5 and Lumia camera classic. The colour saturation and picture quality of Lumia camera classic is more rich and high as compare to Lumia camera 5. The Lumia camera 5 captures dull type of images whereas Lumia camera classic captures beautiful snaps. Why this happens? I got the wrong product? Thankyou

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Why would you think that you got the wrong product??? They both use the same camera; the phone's camera, so the hardware remains the same, but in this case the software is different, because you have two cam apps available.. The lumia cam 5 uses different algorithms..

For now just use the lumia cam classic or if you're feeling adventurous dive into the settings of lumia cam 5 and play around until you have the right settings for your pictures.

The lumia cam 5 will be updated, so it's not like this will last forever... Also can you show us pictures of the difference in quality?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss