why third party apps not working on my lumia 535

Ammi sh

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
After updated my lumia 535 to 10 some third party apps like WhatsApp are not working it gets loading an hours how I solve this problem

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Try to uninstall it and then install it again (maybe memory got corrupt).

However, it's recommended that you reset your phone to factory settings once you upgrade it to Windows 10 Mobile and then reinstall the apps (and of course before resetting your phone you should make a backup of your photos and any other documents that are valuable to you).

If you decide to perform a hard reset, you can do it in the Settings app under "About".

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Kaktus is right. After upgrade you should perform a clean hard reset. Do not install you backups after reset, except your photos and documents from onedrive.

Sent from mTalk

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
IMO, you don't need to do Hard Reset for WhatsApp. Just reinstall WhatsApp and leave your response regarding to this.

shatta wale

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
I did exactly that and it's still not working.. I even connected my windows 535 phone to a laptop ?????? stored the WhatsApp backup messages on it.. Later deleted the backup on my phone and it still didn't work. I have tried all odds to get it working again but nothing.. This is my last tome ever using a Microsoft Phone

shatta wale

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
I did exactly that and it's still not working.. I even connected my windows 535 phone to a laptop 💻 stored the WhatsApp backup messages on it.. Later deleted the backup on my phone and it still didn't work. I have tried all odds to get it working again but nothing.. This is my last tome ever using a Microsoft Phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon