Why won't Groove Music display all of my music?

david1alp

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Bad news. This is still happening. I have the newest update and I've discovered that although groove has most of my music it's still missing roughly 1k songs. What's worse is the songs missing are songs I bought from groove itself. These songs don't even seem to appear available when I click streaming. What is up with groove? This has gone on long enough.

Christopher Lindsay -- the same is happening with me. I feel your pain!! I bought a 64GB Micro SD card to transfer all of my music over from my iPod to my Lumia-phone, and the same has happened!!! For no apparent reason I can figure out, it has totally omitted certain albums; on some of the larger 4CD Box-Set-Collections it has only downloaded/transferred 8 songs to Groove [on my phone]????? And yet when I look at the VERY SAME BOXSET ALBUM on the Groove-Music-App on my laptop/desktop, there are all the 90 songs! Happily joggling along!!!!! :eck:

I'm absolutely bloody furious about this!!!!! I have 2 options!!!!

1; I wait for Microsoft to get its act together...

2; I get a strong rubbber-band... Get my iPod ..... And then merrily strap the iPod onto the back of the Microsoft phone!! Hey presto!! I can listen to ALL of my 34GB's of music on the Trusty and RELIABLE iPod...

3; I MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS -- AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW UTTERLY USELESS GROOVE MUSIC IS!!!!!

david1alp

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Oh!!!! There has been an update to Groove Music!!! :kiss: At Last!!! On some of my albums that have A LOT of tracks (e.g one of them has 89 tracks) and I am getting the missing songs... Well there seems to be a fix!! I am getting a message in the middle of the screen with a round white circle, and an "i" in the circle (presumably for "information")... Anyway the message says "Some of your music is hidden. To see everything, clear your filter", and when I click on the message to "clear the filter" it brings up ALL of the hidden songs on the album!

Sometimes you have to really BANG on the "Clear the filter" message with your finger to get it to work! But its a step in the right direction....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium