Wi-Fi not working on Windows 10

Sayid Omar

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
couldnt get wifi after installing win10 searched the net for an easy fix to which there wasnt any, they were all saying go into command prompt!!! i decided to look around myself and this is how i fixed my wifi problem
1 click start button
2 click all apps
3 scroll down to windows administration and click
4 click computer managment
5 now system tools
6 select device manager
7 now network adapters
8 you should find your network wifi adapter here, i found mine had a small yellow triangle next to mine,

so i opened the adapter and clicked the update button then all was gravy baby :)

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I am facing Wi-Fi connectivity issues after updating my laptop for windows 10 version ...am really very much fed-up with this issue kindly I request Microsoft people to help me to get out frm tis problem asap....

numnaha

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have an edimax ac600 adapter it was working OK until it dropped connection and then I thought maybe I should install the drivers then I had no WiFi at all I have tried the VPN method and looking in registry if it is running but no luck I'm going to downgrade to windows 7, but if anyone can lend a hand would be great.

lkrause_74

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have been having the same problem but so far, only when I try to connect to the WiFi of the business next door. I have permission from the owner of the WiFi but since its a building with concrete walls and their router is on the opposite side of the building (close enough to connect but not super close), its sometimes slow....but its always connected....until now. Now nothing I try to load using their WiFi will load. It all says "timed out". Wierd. I hope if this is a Windows 10 issue that they put out a patch or a fix soon! :unhappy:

lkrause_74

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Had the same issue and tried what you suggested in your post. Theres no yellow triangle, in fact it says the device is working properly so not sure if its an issue with my laptop or their router. LOL Ohhh the problems when one is connected to someone else's WiFi...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895