Will devices locked to AT&T work on Cricket?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
will att phones that are still locked work on cricket since att owns cricket and cricket uses att's network, because i know tmobile phones dont need to be unlocked to work on metropcs, since its owned by tmobile and uses tmobiles network

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, one may use an AT&T device on Cricket without getting it unlocked.

are you absolutely %100 sure that if i take an att locked lumia 925 and put a cricket sim card in it, it'll work, because an att chat assistant that i talked to said that an att phone must be unlocked to work on my providor...have you tested this or do u know anyone who has, i need to know for sure before i go out and buy a phone

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
are you absolutely %100 sure that if i take an att locked lumia 925 and put a cricket sim card in it, it'll work, because an att chat assistant that i talked to said that an att phone must be unlocked to work on my providor...have you tested this or do u know anyone who has, i need to know for sure before i go out and buy a phone

I have a locked AT&T 920, and I just entered my IMEI in Cricket's website. (Of course, I've deleted my IMEI in the screenshot for privacy reasons.) However, you can see it would work.

Screenshot (58).png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel