Will you purchase the iPhone 6 ?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
No, definitely not, but with the way Microsoft is going, I can see how it might be tempting. It has been posited that if you want the best of Microsoft and you want it first, that you should have an iPhone. Microsoft routinely develops 1st for the competition and even when they don't, they will give any appvantage away. I'm not sure how they have any credibility when talking to other developers about committing to the platform when they don't lead by example.

That being said, I prefer the user interface and the imaging of Lumia. I like where Cortana is going. (Let's just hope they don't decide to make that available to iOS and Android.)

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Not for me. I left Apple
8 Months ago after a very long time in that ecosystem. I am staying with Windows Phone for life. I am really enjoy the uniqueness of WP. And the OS is maturing very rapidly. For me so far so good.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
My Quick Answer: Yes(and keep my Lumia 720 too)
Description: (I think) Arena and Era of Communication is changing and Smart Phones are going to be like Clothes and we will choose and use them-our smart phones- for different situation and usage, and main deference among our smart phones will be their OS(s).

But how does that description have anything to do with getting that new company-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned phone?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I would never even consider buying or using (unless I absolutely had to, like in school, for example) any of their products. The only thing I like about them is how good they are at creating mindless zombie hive minds to buy all of their new products without any thought as to whether they actually need it.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would never even consider buying or using (unless I absolutely had to, like in school, for example) any of their products. The only thing I like about them is how good they are at creating mindless zombie hive minds to buy all of their new products without any thought as to whether they actually need it.

Apple isn't alone in effectively convincing people to purchase their products...

birgs

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
If i have a lot of money i will buy them all, windows phone, Android, iPhone... RT ,, windows,, mac MacBook air., ipad,, all the latest gadgets,computers, tablets etc.

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
But how does that description have anything to do with getting that new company-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned phone?
The Name has been mentioned in Thread question(iphone 6), the Description was about a general idea not some example of different OS(s)
But u r right, I should describe more

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
It depends on the following factors:
How many % bigger
How many % thinner
How many % lighter
How many % faster
How many more new rows of "icons"!

LOL! Crazy guys. Over the years, they've made it only "lighter", "faster" = "better".
And only recently did they add the fingerprint scanner to help NSA. Nothing new otherwise.
No wireless charging, no glance screen, no "offine" maps, no BIG screen, no camera with "OIS" etc...
If they do launch wireless charging, they'll probably take out their own stuff instead of Qi or PMA.

I'll stick with Windows. I love my Lumia 920.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
How many % bigger
How many % thinner
How many % lighter
How many % faster

LOL! Crazy guys. Over the years, they've made it only "lighter", "faster" = "better".
And only recently did they add the fingerprint scanner to help NSA. Nothing new otherwise.
No wireless charging, no glance screen, no "offine" maps, no BIG screen, no camera with "OIS" etc...
If they do launch wireless charging, they'll probably take out their own stuff instead of Qi or PMA.

Good for you, good for you.

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the option to wait the few more months needed to upgrade to iPhone 6 and stay with team iPhone but really its not about iPhone 6 at all. It's all about IOS 8. And based off the rumors it's more or less the same ish. That was enough to make me join WP. Best decision I've made. The Lumia 1520 is way better than the iPhone 6 could be. The iPhone 6 may be new but IOS 8 will be more of the same thing and I know plenty other Apple users who are just tired of the same apple experience.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I would not shell out US$ 900 for an iPhone. That's too much to pay for a toy.

The iPhone 5S (16 GB) costs 689 CHF, the Galaxy S5 (16 GB) costs 666 CHF and HTC One M8 (16 GB) costs 679 CHF in Switzerland.

www.digitec.ch

Of course, the 5S is much older, but it hasn't really gotten cheaper since release. A few years ago the iPhones were very expensive in comparison to the high-end phones of the competition, but they have increased their prices to iPhone levels. At least here in Switzerland.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
How many % bigger
How many % thinner
How many % lighter
How many % faster

yeah me too
i have an ipad and absolutely love it
i dont get why i should shell out nearly double the money and get the same cpu(but undervolted) and worse build quality of keys like the home button and power button
my combo- 720+ipad 2(3 and 4 as well :D but 2 is lighter and doesnt heat up)
id never get an iphone again , ipad yeah

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
If the rumors are true that there will be 2 size variants including a phablet size model then yes definitely. iPhone phablet will be awesome. If the rumors are wrong I might actually get around to getting a 1520 that I've been promising myself for months. A 1520 successor would be nice too of course :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos