Win10, build 10080, start screen ?Loading?? issue

Yitzhak Khabinsky

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Just tried another recommended method:
5. Action Center/System/Storage/Phone/apps+games.

And tried to uninstall few applications.

The same outcome - not functioning Start screen.
Just the infamous "Loading...".

The phone is unusable with the 10080 build.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Happened on my Lumia Icon over and over. Soft reboots always fixed it, but all of a sudden it would come back when I tried to launch some apps.
Hope the next build fixes this.

Yitzhak Khabinsky

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Partially good news on my end.

I followed the following steps:
  1. Switched color to Cyan
  2. Turned Airplane Mode On
  3. Did Soft Reset few times. What important here is to keep the Airplane Mode On after the Soft Reset upon restart of the phone.

As end result, I do see now Start screen tiles on my Lumia 820 phone.
I turned the Airplane Mode Off, and can use the phone now.

Now some bad news.
The phone working state is very shaky. Depends on what you are doing on the phone, it is going back to square one: dreaded “Loading…” message stuck forever instead of the Start screen with tiles.

mrshots

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I got the build, went to notification center, and went to reset phone. After this, my phone works perfectly excpet for the usual missing o's features... + my paid apps that have trials do not work, they only download the trial... That is the sole reason why i am going back to 8.1

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
For me people app after sync google accounts crashes.No voice guidance in the mapp apps.Is there any fix for voice guidance.So for me navigation is nightmare.Hope MS solve the navigation.

jryan2479

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Easy solution to the Start Screen error....When I disabled Cortana on my Lumia 920, the Start Screen reappeared. However, I am having difficulties opening the new People Hub. It shows the list and the "Showing Contacts from" lists "none" instead of "from phone", then the app crashes. What can be done to solve this error?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria