I finally finished my WiFi Analyzer for Windows 10 (which was in preview since the first day the Win10-Store opened) with its help you can identify Wi-Fi problems, find the best channel or place for your Router/Access-Point!
Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH33N0N
This app can help you to:
- See all the interfering Wi-Fi networks
- Find out detailed information of a router/access-point
- Find the best channel via star rating
- Find the ideal place for your router/access-point
- Check your Wi-Fi's link-speed & health (Dashboard)
- Refine found network results by filters
- Connect to a new network without leaving the app
- Support of dark & light theme and accent colors
It can be used fully featured for free (ad supported, if available in your region or ad-free via an in-app purchase).
Because of missing API's on Windows (Phone) 8.1 you need Windows 10 (Mobile) to use this app.