Windows 10 hero wallpaper with ninja cat riding an unicorn 4K UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Walz

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 hero wallpaper with ninja cat riding an unicorn (my version with original Hero wallpa

Do you have a higher resolution version that you could post? I like the shadow on your version much better than the original.

Darius_520

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 hero wallpaper with ninja cat riding an unicorn (my version with original Hero wallpa

Do you have a higher resolution version that you could post? I like the shadow on your version much better than the original.

I plan on doing 4k version o it, because the Windows Central posted the path for it :) I hope I can upload in a day or two. And yeah I *tried* to recreate shadow like irl, but you can see some fails on the tail xD

Darius_520

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

Just updated this post with two 4k wallpapers. Enjoy

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Somebody did one where the red part of the flag was the Office logo, and the yellow one I think was Bing. Maybe you could incorporate that?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
You did a really good job. I like it better than the original unofficial/official mashup as they messed up the shadows and it doesn't use the actual "official" Windows 10 Hero wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler