Windows 10 Lumia Invite confirmations being sent out!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Those in the UK that applied to attend Lumia event on 2nd December - check you inboxes, they are now responding to selected Insiders. Just got mine for Manchester event for 2nd December :)

So pumped to be able to play with the devices, pay for them and get them with me the same day! - they are offering free dock + office 365 subscription to all Insiders buying 950 or XL from the event.

Anyone else got in?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, didn't get in the event this time around... understandable haven't been that active on the insider builds for mobile unlike the desktop.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, didn't get in the event this time around... understandable haven't been that active on the insider builds for mobile unlike the desktop.

I believe their selection criteria are more of a lottery style than your actual insider activity! Me and 3 of my friends got in and I know none of those 3 have submitted more than 2 feedback

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the free dock and O365 (1 year) gets given away with buying the phones anyway, I don't think you'll get anything extra going to the event than maybe some warm waffles.

Even though I live fairly close to London, I didn't see the point of going to the event - I have already pre-ordered mine, so taking time off work to get one early isn't really a great pull for me.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the free dock and O365 (1 year) gets given away with buying the phones anyway, I don't think you'll get anything extra going to the event than maybe some warm waffles.

Even though I live fairly close to London, I didn't see the point of going to the event - I have already pre-ordered mine, so taking time off work to get one early isn't really a great pull for me.

I think pre-orders are only getting that dock. Don't think O365 was part of the pre-order deal, unless you are in France!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05