Windows 10 Pro - Software Applications screen resolution too small, how can I increase them?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Pro - Software Applications screen resolution too small

Hi! I am using a Microsoft Surface Book with a windows 10 pro.

All the sizes of my desktop icons, text and browsing experience is ok.

But when i use my software applications like: Adobe photoshop, illustrator, viber, etc., they are waaay too small to read and use.

Is there any way I can change the resolution or size of these applications without affecting the size of my desktop icons and text?

Thank you so much,
Ninay

Betty Brooks

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same problem and have not figured how to fix it. AOL desktop 9.8 is the worst offender. Despite the put downs from many on using aol, it's email system works great for me as I save messages of interest/importance into folders on my computer. I also like the way I can search the emails and address book works great. So, I want to be able to get this problem solved so I can use this Surface Pro 4 while on trips, etc. and be able to see these applications without going blind!

Just as an aside, I copy the backup folder contents between computers in order to bring all the emails over to the other computers.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Adobe Photoshop in last releases support high DPI. I have CS2 version and it doesn't handle it well. I found the solution in internet on how to fix it, but I lost link to it. You can try google it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss