Windows 8.1 Available NOW in the UK!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it took me about an hour to download and install everything. I'm liking it so far. Trackpad responsiveness was something I noticed right off the bat. Very pleased with what I've seen so far. Need to play around with it some more.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it took me about an hour to download and install everything. I'm liking it so far. Trackpad responsiveness was something I noticed right off the bat. Very pleased with what I've seen so far. Need to play around with it some more.

Yeah trackpad was something that stood out. Like how it feels "touch" even on non-touch devices!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree. It is surprising just how big of a difference it made to the overall satisfaction of using a trackpad.

Btw, do you have issues with some apps crashing if you scroll quite far with the trackpad? for example apps like Netflix. Doesn't happen all the time though, but it is frequent enough to stand out.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree. It is surprising just how big of a difference it made to the overall satisfaction of using a trackpad.

Btw, do you have issues with some apps crashing if you scroll quite far with the trackpad? for example apps like Netflix. Doesn't happen all the time though, but it is frequent enough to stand out.

Nah, so far nothing has crashed on me in Windows 8 or 8.1

This Windows is like something that Microsoft never made. Vista compared to this is just a nightmare of Microsoft, this is a wet dream ;)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nah, so far nothing has crashed on me in Windows 8 or 8.1

This Windows is like something that Microsoft never made. Vista compared to this is just a nightmare of Microsoft, this is a wet dream ;)

Right thanks for the feedback. Might be related to the drivers on my trackpad then. Doesn't happen when scrolling with the touchscreen. Windows 8.1 defintely has a more fluid feel to it. Just to think that they can continue to refine the OS over a period of time. I'm excited to see where they take it.

BTW, I just noticed your avatar haha. very nice :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo