Windows 8.1 code error C00D7176

Angelito Carey

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I am a subscriber a Xbox music pass $9.99 and I'm try to download music and once is on my phone and when I'm trying to play it I get an error code (( sorry but we can't play this file on your phone error code: C00D7176 ))
I was chatting with an agent of "" Xbox music pass expert "" I reset my phone from factory but the issue still on my phone
somebody can help me with this PLEASE !!! :( :(. my phone is brand new I just bought it 3 days ago. Lumia icon windows 8.1

Anthony Trumpy

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I too am having this issue. The agent I spoke with also told be to reset and restore. What I don't understand is that this does it for some songs I download but not all on my 1520

danharris508

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had this error too. I spoke to xbox music team yesterday, they confirmed that there is an issue and they've raised it to the xboc music third line team to investigate. Today I chased on it and they confirmed that nothing had been done yet but they are experiencing a lot of users having the issue. they're waiting for xbox music third line to update the issue. if anyone wants to let them know that they are having the issue as well, you could use my ticket number as a reference. it's 1255372050. They did advise that it usually takes third line around 48 hours to actually update the ticket so I'm going to chase tomorrow and I'll let you know if there's been any progress!
Hopefully something will be sorted soon!

krs4444

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here on Lumia 925. I chatted with support in October and they acted as they was not aware of the issue. They got me through all standard procedure like reboot, factory reset, clear cache...but nothing helped.
Also I cannot find the right pattern for not-working music. Seems that it is random and from time to time changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05