Windows phone 10 new build update

prageeth sachu

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I have recieved an update windows phone 10 build 10.0.14393.67 on my microsoft lumia 550. Is this is the big anniversary update? If I get update with this build, any bug will arise? Help me guyz

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

1. Yes that is the Anniversary update.

2. Bugs may or may not arise. Windows 10 Mobile has improved but it still remains a bit buggier than Windows Phone historically. Regardless, I'd do it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
re:

I have recieved an update windows phone 10 build 10.0.14393.67 on my microsoft lumia 550. Is this is the big anniversary update? If I get update with this build, any bug will arise? Help me guyz

Any build that is 14393 is the AU. So 14393.0 was the AU and cumulative updates like 14393.82 are just small improvements for the same AU

Bugs if they do exist are being solved with each cumulative update

When updating, make sure to keep phone on charge and have good wifi connection

TOHSL

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
re:

I am using Lumia 930 and I have this update since last week. The only issue I have encountered so far is that all my outgoing emails are now missing the sender name in the From field! All emails sent from my phone now show only my email address in the From field, i.e. From: {my email address} instead of From: {My Name} <{my email address}>. My sender name settings are still intact. Nothing has been changed. But the emails sent from my phone now do not contain my sender name! I have no idea what's going on and how to solve it...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
re:

I am using Lumia 930 and I have this update since last week. The only issue I have encountered so far is that all my outgoing emails are now missing the sender name in the From field! All emails sent from my phone now show only my email address in the From field, i.e. From: {my email address} instead of From: {My Name} <{my email address}>. My sender name settings are still intact. Nothing has been changed. But the emails sent from my phone now do not contain my sender name! I have no idea what's going on and how to solve it...

can you remove the contact and add it back?
And do the senders see your name when they get the email?

Jackson Ombati

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I have been Lumia 540 dual sim for 3 months now and I have not experienced any issues. I have installed production build.448. In my experience, if you use insider preview builds, expected issues.

Sent from mTalk for Windows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte