Windows Phone around the world..

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, who the F uses BBM?
Who in the whole world? You have so many other options. It never even crossed my mind, I haven't ever been even close to seriously thinking about it.

I feel the only people who use it are guys with Blackberries (idk if they are forced to or anything, I have to admit I never saw a BB).

That was a little off-topic but yeah, that's the worst reason someone would recommend a phone, especially Nokia X over some Lumia (which are generally better).

there are two questions in the original post; I'm pretty sure my comment answers the first question

there's a damn lot of people use BBM here in Indonesia, including my mom, my dad, and my girlfriend...

as for me, it's not a deal breaker
but to quite a lot people here, lack of BBM and some silly games is a huge deal breaker...

jailman

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Here in qatar u can find all the popular lumias such as mine 1520 , the 1020,920,925 in major stores beside the iphones/galaxies but in black market i tried swapping my L1520 for an icon or a 1020 (only because i got sick of the huge screen nothing more) nobody has or interested in a nokia and the excuse is there isnt much interest in them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap