Windows Phone Central Forums Upgrade - Overview & Bug Reporting!

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to type in the quick reply field on the 822. When I tap on the field, the keyboard pops up, then retracts immediately. I have the WPC app too, but I'm just letting you know.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
I am being randomly logged out. When I click on LOG IN button, it logs me in automatically without asking for authentication!

Browser: Version 31.0.1650.63 m on Windows XP Professional v 2002 SP 3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Would it be possible to make the smileys on the forums correspond with the built-in smileys on the keyboard on Windows Phone? For example if I use the Tapatalk app for any of the other Mobile Nations forums, if I type ":)" (without quotes), it shows up as :smile:. However, that is not the case on this forum, whether or not I use IE in Windows Phone keyboard, PC browser, WPCentral app or Tapatalk app for Windows Phone.

umaidiqbal

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
M new to windows forum. N i have a company working with young developers. Need help. I wanted to know how to post and add subscription to a person.
Thanku!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm still having issues with the live tile. It updates, but no pictures show on the front, just the words on the back. I've cleared the app cache, purged log files, did soft reset, and more. It still remains the same. Please help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bensdye