Windows phone compatible earphones

ahhk22

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I lost my Monster Nokia Purity earphones while traveling and I'm now looking to buy another pair of in-ear headphones with volume control, mic and call answer button. Is there a list of earphones compatible with the Lumia 800, or can someone recommend a particular model?

ahhk22

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
FYI, after trying a whole bunch of sample earphones at a store, I have found two that seem to work properly: NOCS NS200 and Sony DR-XB23VP. Unfortunately, the bass seems a little too mild on the NOCS and I'm not thrilled with the low positioning of the mic on the Sony cable.

ahhk22

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Finally purchased the Philips SHE9005A. Good quality sound, not too pricey, mic and single button control for call answer, pause/play and forward (double press) work fine.

allibone

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I lost my Monster Nokia Purity earphones while traveling and I'm now looking to buy another pair of in-ear headphones with volume control, mic and call answer button. Is there a list of earphones compatible with the Lumia 800, or can someone recommend a particular model?

How did you find the Monster nokia Purity earphones? Really tempted to buy them.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss