Windows Phone in Wendy's Commercial

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
That red-headed woman tries to be likeable but instead she comes across to me as incredibly smug and annoying.

The only thing that says Win Phone to me is at the very end you see the Back button which doesn't look unlike mine. Other than that, nothing suggests Win Phone to me.

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
You can get a hint the phone is a WP by its design curves. But at :24 seconds when they show the front face, the little left pointing arrow is a sure giveaway. For the record, I think the Wendy's girl (Morgan Smith Goodwin) is hot.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You can get a hint the phone is a WP by its design curves. But at :24 seconds when they show the front face, the little left pointing arrow is a sure giveaway. For the record, I think the Wendy's girl (Morgan Smith Goodwin) is hot.

I agree... a simple use of a WP. We have arrived.

Also... the Wendy's Girl is getting better as the commercials progress. But, she ain't no Flo from Progressive. I would take Flo out before the Wnedy's chick. Flo would be way more fun to hang out with.

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I think the Wendy's girl (Morgan Smith Goodwin) is hot.

Oh, she's very pretty, but the personality that comes across in the commercials is.... I think smug is the best word. She's like that person in high school that thought they were really cool that no one else thought was cool. Perhaps if you're already a fan of Wendy's the ads reinforce that, but as a person who rarely eats there, the ads do nothing to pull me in.

Now, I never eat at Taco Cabana, but their spokesgirl makes me want to.

Taco Cabana Steak Fajita Combo "Oooooh That's Hot!" - YouTube