Windows Phone Mobilie Starter Kit* Lumia 2520, 1520, 920, 1020 Camera Grip,Nokia DT-900 Asking $375

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys just doing some New Years Cleaning and here are the items I have that I am trying to get rid of.

Locked to ATT Yellow Lumia 1520 w/Qi 8.5/10 with a MS flip Cover case. GPS needs to have line of sight usually for some reason.

Locked to ATT Black Lumia 2520 w/Folio Case and Nokia Keyboard Case (Never really used the case as I always have my laptop with me for work but I can say I think one button may not give me proper feedback on case).

Locked to ATT Lumia 920 (I hate to let this one go but does me no good). It is fully functional has a crack on captive buttons from son dropping in gym.

Lumia 1020 Camera Grip case barely used.

Brand new still in box Nokia DT-900.

I am asking $375 and $15 shipping only in US and payment being via Paypal. I have purchased a 950 for my wife an Iphone 6S for daughter and I am looking to get a 950xl possibly soon. Lol if anyone wants to trade all this and Lumia 830 with 2 batteries let me know. Thanks for your time.

http://1drv.ms/1UnmMfC

Item Description: Lumia 1520, 2520, 920, Wireless Charger (Nokia), 1020 Camera Grip and Nokia Keyboard for 1520
Price: $375 USD
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition: Good to Great (see item descriptions above)
Includes:
Item Location: Georgia, USA
Shipping Details: $15 Standard USPS if other options (express) I can increase US only
Payment Options: Paypal Gift
Additional Info: Thanks for viewing, sorry about the quality I just used the Wndows Essential Photo Editor and took a lot of quality away from pics.

Photos: See OneDrive Link above and photos in following post

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am interessted please pm me

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Do you still have them

I woul like to buy them how much is it with shipping please respond

Pro Tip: Buyers should make the first move and send a PM to show interest/start the negotiations/get questions answered. Why wait and risk someone getting a PM in to the seller ahead of you and claiming 'dibs' before you can?

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Not sure I just got the unlock code for the 1520, I will see if I can unlock the 2520 to see if that helps the sale first. If so I may relist these or modify original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz