Windows Phone Veteran At Your Service

jsiddle2025

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey WPCentral!

Name is Jared, and I have been watching the news from this site for a long time now and I feel like I should join in on the forum fun and assist people
as much as I can!

I have owned the Samsung Focus, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, and now I have the Lumia 1520 (Yes, it's big, but its beautiful... BBW Big, Beautiful Windows)

I am pretty knowledgeable on the OS, accessories, apps, and general news about what is happening with this stuff :)

So Yeah, Here I Am! How is everyone doing today?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
As for you being knowledge, that's great! If people have a question or issue that they post in the forum and you can help out, it would be wonderful for you to help them. :)

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Jared. I thinks it's fair to say you already know what Windows Phone is then! :grin:

Good to have you around here.

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard. Doing pretty good here, tired, but OK.

Liking my 520 still. Would like that big screen, but I could barely handle my 4.5" S2. 4" is the sweet spot for me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey WPCentral!

Name is Jared, and I have been watching the news from this site for a long time now and I feel like I should join in on the forum fun and assist people
as much as I can!

I have owned the Samsung Focus, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, and now I have the Lumia 1520 (Yes, it's big, but its beautiful... BBW Big, Beautiful Windows)

I am pretty knowledgeable on the OS, accessories, apps, and general news about what is happening with this stuff :)

So Yeah, Here I Am! How is everyone doing today?

Welcome to the forums!

jsiddle2025

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome... I am enjoying my 1520, but every now and then I do get the thoughts in my head: "Is it TOO big? Should I have just stayed with my 920?" stuff like that...
I guess I am really just worried since its alot larger, that I am gonna break it or something...
I feel like I am walking on eggshells a little more than usual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)