Windows Phone Virus?!?

Lumiagurl920

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
So I have a Lumia 920 with AT&T. I think it may have a virus...Here is the issue I am having. The other day I was doing a Bing Images search for Disney's Frozen images. I was clicking through images. After a while, I clicked an image and got a totally different one than the image I have clicked. I thought it was the website, but every image I clicked thereafter did the same thing. If I exit IE and go back into it, it's fine for a while, but then it resumes the random images thing. Then the other day, I was on WebMD (that official health site) looking at the symptoms for something. The site loaded and I was reading the article no problem. Suddenly, the article disappeared and an adult website popped up. Now, I am careful what I go on with my phone and I do not go on any such sites ever...just wanted to make that clear...I exited and went back to the article and got another different site of the same nature. My phone has never done this before. It works fine otherwise and I don't know what's going on. I don't really want to reset it if I don't have to...I've been on other websites before, like gaming ones, and then the site will randomly go off, I will see a black outline of the IE icon where web content would be and then it will load a blank page that says [ad......html] something of that sort, but the page was always blank. I thought it was a problem with the web page but maybe this is the same thing. The other day I plugged my phone into my Windows 7 computer which had (or maybe possibly still has) a browser hijacker virus. Could it have transferred? Anyone have this happen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss