Wireless chargin broken?

sup3r1or

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I usually you my wireless charging pad to charge my phone when I'm at home. Today since morning I noticed weird thing, I put it on the charge and nothing will happen, then 3 minutes later phone makes beeping noise that it started charging, couple of mins later again off the charger. Second scenario pop on the charger sound goes like its charging comeback in an hour phone on same 24% and not charging.

I have only 1 pad so I cant really test it with another one I wonder if its a phone or charging pad (I did drop phone recently but it was fine after that)

Anyone else had similar issues?

dengwinters

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Is it DT-601?

If yes - check if it's on the correct side, be advised that it usually charges only when the phone is "on the spot" and it overheats easily (turning off charging until cooled down).
Or better - replace with something like DT-900.

sup3r1or

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
No its not its DT-900 a big one. I worked flawlessly all the time. Now I pop phone on it white light comes up that its charging 30 seconds later it dissapears and thats it.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed randomly that the 930 doesn't recognise the charging plates.:unhappy: I have both the DT-601 as well as the DT-900 and it seems to happen on both of them only very randomly. I also have the DC-50 as well which I use when I am travelling. I have noticed that when I restart my phone the issue goes away for quite a time:grin: - maybe it's a firmware issue that Microsoft Mobile (Nokia) need to address on the 930.:wink:

Regards

sup3r1or

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Alright so I went to Nokia Shop where I bought phone and charging plate. We tested it and it seems like charging plate is effed up. We got new one out and it worked without a hitch for 30 mins. So it surely seems like it is charging plate (I have not restarted my phone).

It is a shame it is such a poor quality for that price. I just bought it 2 weeks ago and barely used it.

fbloise

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
mine is doing the same, with the DC-50, however I tested another Lumia (from a work colleague) and his 930 charges fine.

Mine is only charging, and after a few minutes, from the DT-601. Same symptoms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku