World of Warships is in open beta now!

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Wohooo, you can now download and play WoWS. I recommend also taking a look at "the mighty jingles" on YouTube and study up on World of Warships. He have a dedicated playlist for the game. He also have given the title "the best" of these type of games and its still only in beta, so this might very well be THE game to play.
Yamoto, here I come!!!!

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow, zero replies. I guess WoWS I going to be dead on arrival or nobody here is in to these types of games.
Been playing it some now and its a fantastic game, much better then previous of these type games.

Dradzk

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Been in since nearly the beginning of open beta, and I must say that it is a blast. Imo probably their best title to date, even with only a fraction the content of WOT or WOWP thus far.

Posted via my HTC One (M7)

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear. Yes its a fun game indeed. Happy coincide that there is a rather new warship tv series also (The Last Ship). I hope Wargaming don't screw this one up.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Wohooo, you can now download and play WoWS. I recommend also taking a look at "the mighty jingles" on YouTube and study up on World of Warships. He have a dedicated playlist for the game. He also have given the title "the best" of these type of games and its still only in beta, so this might very well be THE game to play.
Yamoto, here I come!!!!

So where is this game?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb