would Microsoft launcher work well on a samsung galaxy s10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

would Microsoft launcher work well on a samsung galaxy s10? seems like you have too much samsung stuff to uninstall and not take advantage of. If not the s10, then which phone?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The launcher would basically change the overall look and feel of the phone. The Samsung related apps wouldn't be much of an issue. Personally I'm not a fan of the stock Samsung launcher. Just looks weird. I usually end up installing another launcher as soon as I get a Samsung to play with or fix lol

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

frerx

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
I've tried it on my Samsung Galaxy S8, and it technically works, but I just wasn't terribly impressed with it. If you're open to trying different launcher styles, and if you liked the Windows Phone look, try "Square Home 3 - Launcher" - you can customize the heck out of it (see the photo gallery in the app listing for examples). I use the Outline Icons (by RandomVector) icon pack with it.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yea I guess the MS launcher is bare bones when compared to others (e.g. Nova), but it works well enough for me. I think it comes down to preference in the end. All I can tell you is that I prefer any launcher above the native Samsung launchers lol.... but again, that's just my way.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Yea I guess the MS launcher is bare bones when compared to others (e.g. Nova), but it works well enough for me. I think it comes down to preference in the end. All I can tell you is that I prefer any launcher above the native Samsung launchers lol.... but again, that's just my way.

I'm the same as you. The MS Launcher is enough for me and I also don't like most of what software Samsung packs on it its phone. Launcher and all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro