WP8 and Windows 8 "Hackathon" in St. Louis Saturday April 12th

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would like to invite everyone in, and around St. Louis to join us at the Microsoft Offices in St. Louis next Saturday from 4pm to 7pm for a little Hackathon coding session.

For more information, feel free to check out the Meetup page here:

Windows 8 Hackathon - St. Louis Metro Modern App Dev Group (Belleville, IL) - Meetup

If you are planning on coming, please RSVP so we know how much pizza and drinks to order.

We look forward to meeting you!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, how I miss St. Louis..... Lived there for a year, and loved it (ok - lived in St. Charles). Miss the zoo especially. Atlanta's zoo leaves much to be desired, coming from STL.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, how I miss St. Louis..... Lived there for a year, and loved it (ok - lived in St. Charles). Miss the zoo especially. Atlanta's zoo leaves much to be desired, coming from STL.

Yeah we are blessed with a really awesome zoo here in St. Louis. One of the best in the country and can be a completely free experience if you try. Been awhile since I have visited my friends down in Atlanta, really need to make it back sometime soon.

Always a good time!

Welcome to WPC it sounds like great fun however I live in the UK and would be a pain to get too.

You would definitely have one heck of a commute to come visit us here in the states for a meetup. But never say never!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans