(WTB) Looking For A Flagship Lumia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Thread title: Looking For A Flagship Lumia (930, 950/950xl,1020,1520)

Hello Humans! I've been infected with the Lumia Love virus and would like some assistance haha :grin:

Item Description: I am looking for any of the Lumia devices that have at one point been flagships, in fair-great condition. It must work properly and be viable as a main daily driving device. Would especially love it if said device has had the battery replaced with a fresh one recently, although not necessary! :)

WTB Price Range: Negotiable but $135 and below

Condition: Anything from Fair to Great

Payment Method: Paypal (I'm may be willing to use another service if buyer prefers)

Additional Info:

I have a Google Pixel XL that I am willing to trade for

condition-fair
cellular- Verizon model but unlocked and receives updates same as when the non-Verizon model does
condition- The device is in fair condition. The aluminum body is in overall good condition along with the front display, however the rear glass panel has a small crack in the upper right corner. The functionality of the device is unaffected. No issues with anything else. Comes with Three cases+original box+original accessories.

Shipping: I you are interested in the Pixel XL, I will ship USPS priority Mail

Would be looking to trade this for Lumia+Cash

WIN_20170916_12_18_04_Pro.jpgWIN_20170916_12_17_28_Pro.jpgWIN_20170916_12_16_56_Pro.jpgWIN_20170916_12_19_44_Pro.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I have a 950XL like new except I'm having a problem with the camera,it's a $10 fix,actually I'm getting ready to see if my camera from my 950 fits,ill get on the website and post some pictures,but I have the box,a ranz case,charging cables and one for overseas for some reason,idk,but hmu and we'll discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99