WTB/WTT For: Verizon BlackBerry Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Looking to buy or trade for a BlackBerry Classic on Verizon. I would prefer used to keep the cost down.

Price Range: Depends...each scenario and device is different. Let me know what you have and we can work from there!

Condition: Very good condition. Also would prefer one with box

Payment Method: PayPal

Additional Info: Since this is sort of a hybrid of the two types of threads in the marketplace, but primarily a WTB thread, I'll just add the rest here:

I have a black Nokia Lumia Icon I'll throw in as a trade. The only cosmetic blemish is a small nick near the SIM card slot when I was trying to take off the back. The screen is in perfect condition (screen protector always on), and the metal housing is also perfect. The matte back just shows light wear as black matte finishes do. Included is the box and all original accessories, a cyan Incipio DualPro case, a black TPU case, two extra screen protectors, and a black Nokia DT-900 Qi wireless charger. Pictures are here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!368697

I just feel like trying something different until some Windows flagships come out, and the Classic looks interesting to try!

I've got nothing but positive feedback both on CrackBerry and Windows Central, so please feel free to have a look.

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12