Not open for further replies.

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Item Description: 950XL Dual SIM
Price: $300 + Shipping
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: MSFT Store, Unlocked
Condition: Good
Includes: 64GB UCI Sandisk MicroSD, 64GB Lexar USB A/C Flash Drive, VENTEV USB C Car Charger, Original Charger, Native Union USB A to C Cable, Two Mozo Backs (One black leather wallet, one leather back), Rubber Bumper Case, Original Back, Two Batteries, DT-900 Wireless Charger.
Item Location: Armed Forces APO AP
Shipping Details: Flat Rate Priority Mail (6-8 days average from APO AP) to PayPal address.
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: Screen is flawless, has a dent on bottom left and top right of body, no damage to screen.
Photos:
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
If I didn't have my Lumia 950 I would get the XL and its not like anyone wants to trade a Lumia 950 for a XL so ya im stuck with my AT&T branded lol.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Yea I have a 950, and it feels like the perfect size. I can't see going any bigger, but the 959xl intrigues me, so that's where i have interest in the 1520 as a cheaper trial of a jumbo phone.

If I didn't have my Lumia 950 I would get the XL and its not like anyone wants to trade a Lumia 950 for a XL so ya im stuck with my AT&T branded lol.

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Alright then, I am in the process of moving back stateside, so would like to get this out (So I don't have to pack in it luggage with the rest of the tech. Not fun flying international and having to dump a Saddleback Briefcase at each hope!) I am willing to entertain offers for the package deal.

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Wow tough crowd... Thanks Joe Belifore for absolutely tanking pre-owned device values with a tweet. The entire bundle, $235 PayPal gift and shipping is on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte