WTS: Dell Venue Pro 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Dell Venue Pro 8 Tablet. Currently it has windows 10 on it, but I will do a factory restore back to 8.1. If you want 10 on it... I will put 10 back on it before I ship it. It is in excellent condition, screen and body. Solid tablet and the only reason I am selling it because I won a surface 3 from WC :)

Price: $100.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used with love

Includes: Tablet, original packaging and accessories, and folio case

Item Location: Hercules, CA

Shipping Details: just pay for shipping or pick up.

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: I also have a Microsoft wedge keyboard &mouse and OTG cable... If you would like that, we can workout an additional deal. Office 2013 not available as it is installed on another computer... for a whole package deal who knows what will happen. I just want it to go to a great home :)

Photos: More if requested...
IMG_20160425_075209.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Updated... dell venue pen, version 2 also included. You just need to buy a new 4A battery to power it...Same as the surface pen battery. The pen works very well with the tablet. Again, this is the version 2 of the pen... The V1 was very bad...

IMG_20160427_074542.jpgIMG_20160427_074610.jpg

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Found an U used screen protector and that I have not used... I will give the buyer this as well.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
$90... You pay shipping
Dell Venue Pro 8
Digital Pen (version 2)
Unused screen Protector
Used, but nice Dell folio case
OTG Cable
Charger/cable
Original box for tablet

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate having multiple/similar things. Too hard to choose which one to use. I really want to get this tablet into the hands of a person who wants or could use it... Not about making money more than finding the right person/home. If you are remotely interested, please let me know. I could be shipping it to you right now.

$75... You pay shipping. I will ship Priority mail flat rate medium box $13.45.
Dell Venue Pro 8
Digital Pen (version 2)
Unused screen Protector
Used, but nice Dell folio case
----OTG Cable - No longer available
Charger/cable
Original box for tablet

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Trying to be fair and give a deal. I looked at ebay... I don't really want to sell on ebay, so let do some price matching :)
$60.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi. The battery life is very much as stable. My stand by and usage time has not seen any degradation find the hardware... Now there were some windows 10 updates the were not as stable and it would kill me battery even in standby, so I was forced to power it off when I was not using it. Thankfully that was temporary and windows then it's very stable. Dell just released a new wireless driver for it.

I used is sparingly and mostly on Sunday for sermon notes and lessons. Through out the week, I used my surface pro 3. I just hate to waste a device by not using it. If you have anymore questions, let me know. It's a good device.

I might have a local deal, but nothing is set in stone... But I am taking g it with me just in case I sell if or have to mail it to you.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I used is sparingly and mostly on Sunday for sermon notes and lessons.

That's funny. That's exactly why I was considering buying a Dell Venue Pro 8. For now, I preach from my Surface Pro 3.

Do you find the display of the DVP8 is large enough to use as your primary note source from the pulpit?

Edit: Just realized you were saying you use it to take notes on Sunday, not to preach from on Sunday. But it sounds like you do some teaching from it in other ways?

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I do not preach:). I do lead a sunday school class and youth group. I use one note for themajority of my work. I have never had anissue with the display size. I keepdebating on keeping the tablet. It fitsin my hand perfectly. I would type usingthe on screen keyboard or use the pen to hand write. I like typing better.. But the pen comes inhandy for drawings.
The screen size is 8 inches and it has a resolution of1080. The display is really clear and Iwould not seen an issue using it from the pulpit… I and mean with it laying ona podium and not in your hand.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well... I am no longer selling the tablet... I broke getting it ready to sell it to another person... I have the pen and screen protector available for anyone who wants it... I will be posting it in the pass it on section...

Mods... please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss