WTS: HP Elite X3 (Unlocked) with HP Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll be keeping an eye on this too. I have my 950 XL on feeBay and may consider going back to an x3. Love the camera and all but T-Mobile reception is pretty dreadful with it whereas the x3 was a lot better. Neither offer HD Voice or Wi-Fi calling on TMO so it's down to the best 4G signal.

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
fatclue_98, my 950Xl on T-Mobile only gets 1 or two bars at my house same with the Alcatel Idol 4s. Do you think that the HP X3 is that much better because its newer or the antenna design is just better? I would consider getting one if its significantly better on T-Mobile reception.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea but my X3 works great.
fatclue_98, my 950Xl on T-Mobile only gets 1 or two bars at my house same with the Alcatel Idol 4s. Do you think that the HP X3 is that much better because its newer or the antenna design is just better? I would consider getting one if its significantly better on T-Mobile reception.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
TMO is soooooo all over the place. At home it's so so at best but I have to be near Miami International a lot and the 950XL is worthless there whereas the x3 works with 4G. Forget LTE on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss