Not open for further replies.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: AT&T Lumia 830
Price:
$115
OS: Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (can be updated to Windows 10)
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T (used on Cricket with no problems).
IMEI:
Clean and can be unlocked to be used on other networks.
Condition:
Very good condition. Minor scuffs. Hardware works flawlessly. 8.5/10
Includes:
64GB micro SD Card. Wireless Charging flip shell. Extra back cover. Charger+USB cable.
Item Location:
Mishawaka, IN
Shipping Details:
USPS
Payment Options:
PayPal Friend
Additional Info:
Only used the device for a few months before switching back to my 1520. I also have a wireless charging pad. However, I forgot it at work so I didn't take any pictures of it. The minor scuffs don't distract from the screen since they're below the back key. They're also hard to see in medium-low light. I tried to take a picture of them (see red circle) but they just wouldn't show up. Ask below if you have any questions. Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)Photos:
zU1hYdE.jpg

otvsCwD.jpg

TAz0LlY.jpg

OBb54DO.jpg

8czd22Z.jpg

mFtyPae.jpg

apy6ORE.jpg

mNMFof6.jpg

t0tNm2f.jpg

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes sir. I've compared pictures taken with my 830 to: iPhone 6S, Moto X Pure, Sony Xperia Z3 (and of course L925, M8). The image quality produced with the 830 absolutely hangs in there with these other devices (and many times better). The audio quality on videos taken with the 830 is also top shelf stuff. Equal if not better! That bass on the 830 is something I don't get on any of the others. Heck of a device.

The 830 is still great today. And my 830 is running win10m nearly flawless now. Good luck with selling :smile:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That Orange back cover though

I had the dark frame 830. I liked the orange back on it and the green as well. Note this comes with both AND the green flip shell with Qi charging.

@HeyCori. I assume this came with black and green backs. Is the black back included?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
For a carrier branded phone, it's a great deal (i dislike carrier branded phones in the same vein some people in the US dislike paying taxes). If I wasn't angling for a 950, I'd be all over this...

Posted via Moto Maxx

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Makes me wish I never sold my 830. I did love it with the green or orange cover. Very tempted to pick it up as a backup, but I already have a 640 for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)