WTS Nokia ICON (929) and HP Stream 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
WTS Nokia ICON (929) and HP Stream 8

Item Description: ICON is Black and in Mint condition. Has the latest WM10 Fast Ring upgrade. Less than 3 months. No scratches, in Incipio Dual Pro case since day one. Comes with phone, charger and case.
HP Stream 8 is also in Mint condition. I upgraded to Win 10 and one of the Fast Ring upgrades. Comes with box, case, manuals, charger and T-Mobile SIM card for Free 200 MB per month FREE Data. SIM card has never been activated.

Price: $300 for both shipped via USPS to ContUS states. $215 for the ICON shipped and $110 for the Stream 8 shipped.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: ICON is Verizon unlocked.
Stream 8 is locked to T-Mobile if you decide to use the SIM card. I used it on Wi Fi only.

Condition: Both are in guaranteed MINT ondition.

Includes: Icon comes with phone, charger and Incipio Dual Pro case.
Stream 8 comes with box and all the goodies that came in it. Black Finte case with touch pen.

Item Location: Chandler, AZ

Shipping Details: USPS Flat rate box.

Payment Options: Pay Pal Gift

Additional Info: Selling both to be able to purchase the 950XL when released.

Photos: Attached

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

IMG_0808.JPGIMG_0807.JPGth.jpg8.jpg

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Great Christmas for that young person in the family. Good starter Windows Phone and Tablet for personal and school use.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure how this works but my ad doesn't how up in the regular forum postings. Could someone help make this happen.
Thanks

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
New package deal good today, November 1 only. Both items for $285 shipped.

If not sold today, I'll take this down and sell it on Swappa.

Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Put it on Swappa and leave it up here. I thinks things are slow for used tech right now. Tis the season. Fall announcements are done and Xmas is around the corner. Everyone is looking at new and shiny.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hiding in the corner as I say this but I think if anything, I'll keep the ICON. I've used the Note 4 for a week and each time I pass the ICON sitting on the charger, I get the vapors. (For those that don't know what the vapors are, it's an old southern thing where you felt faint when something happened out of the ordinary."

Mods, please take this posting down. Will try and sell the Note 4 and use the money for the new 950 XL. WP just is so easy to use and really does all I need a smart phone to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster